Some Quotes to Share

I’ve been feeling so confound lately. 
Realizing my age, which almost can’t be counted by my fingers (and toes) while so little things I’ve achieved for myself and surroundings. I am on the bridge to the university life and still have these dark things hanging on my mind. Doubt can’t be precisely banished while I am bringing it fearfully on my back everywhere, unconsciously I let them stay.

I need to change.

Thanks God I found these beautiful quotes helping me. Ensuring me that I have a chance to rid out of this pathetically growing negative mind. This is a big desire-not only wish- to get it right.  

“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” - Roald Dahl

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition." - Steve Jobs

“These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.” - Najwa Zebian


Komentar